Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dad's 100th Day

Day 100

The last day of school had come. I arrived at school and attended part of the Prize Giving Day assembly, which I can honestly say was the most boring assembly in the whole of my entire life. Let me just give you the image. You're sitting there in the Prefect seats while class after class and person after person gets their award, gets praised for doing practically nothing much at all, then sits down again. And that is all there is.
We cleaned up the class and got back to cleaning up the class and moving desks out of the way. I felt a sense that I didn't really belong in the class anymore, so I guess it's good that i will no longer be studying in Lodge.

We took flowers up to the grave in Bau. Took one or two photos which I will upload when I can be bothered, and went home. We were following the customary traditions of my father's side chinese. To visit the grave on the 100th day AFTER death.
It was very morbid and I did get a bit tearful/emotional. I do miss my father so.

iMMense

No comments:

Post a Comment